As probably all of you already know, a few days ago the first Urban Outfitters store opened in Milano…finally! And I underline that finally, as it took a lot of time (read it as: years) for the brand to actually open a store that can be called like that. Before there was just a little tiny corner of the brand at the Rinascente, a department store, but didn’t have a lot of items to be honest.
So I’ve thought about drawing up a sort of f wishlist with all the clothes/accessories/nice things and so on that you can find at the store! They have plenty of brands and products so choosing among all of them has been quite hard, since I do like a looot of things there!
So, enjoy and tell me what you would/are going to buy there!
- BDG Burgundy Velvet Puddle Trousers: velvet is quite a huge thing this season, you can basically find it everywhere. These burgundy ones have slightly wide leg, they are minimalistic but at the same time really catchy for the eyes!
- Vintage Inspired Twisted Texture Chunky Rope Hoop Earrings: I would wear hoops everyday, mostly if they are simple yet not too much like these vintage inspired pair.
- Elephant Tea Mug: just image yourself, under a blanket sipping tea or a cappuccino from this amazingly cute mug!! It’s a yes!
- Mario Badescu Mask + Mist Duo Set: if feeling purified with the cucumber mask and refreshed with the facial spray with cucumber and green tea is what we need, then those two products could be perfect!
- Urban Outfitters Geometric Half-Zip Mock Neck Jumper: geometric patterns and the half-zip mock neck gives me somehow a cosy-coolish vibes! The touch of red is amazing!
- Dress Scandinavian by Pernille Teisbaek: If you know me you already know I am huge fan of Scandinavian countries, from their way of life, to their traditions, interior, food and last but not least of their style! So this book couldn’t not being featured in this list!
- iets frans, Slogan D-Ring Belt: what can I say about this belt? I am in love and can’t wait to get a hold of it!