It’s almost mid December now. This means party season has officially started and this also means it’s time to start choosing the right and appropriate look to be the star of the said parties. Generally all we think about is glitter, sequins, satin, jewels and much more too.
Here below some of the the nicest pieces out there:
- GLOW DROPS, Barbara Sturm – The name says it all, it’s a moisturizer able to give a healthy glow, that can be used over the makeup or combined with one’s skincare routine. How to be radiant shine keeping the skin hydrated.
- GOLD DIAMOND CLIP EARRING, Ole Lynggard Copenhagen – such an unique piece of of fine jewelry entirely handcrafted by a team of 45 smiths at the label’s atelier. This says it all, a piece able to make the whole look all by itself.
- OPEN BACK SEQUINED SATIN GOWN, Galvan – Long gown with opened back that will make everyone head’s turn.
- ASYMMETRIC SILK-SATIN SKIRT, Vince – Midi wrap-effect skirt with slit on the side. So elegant, simple but perfect paired with a oversized sweater and sparkling accessories.
- CINDY FEATHER&VELVET CLUTCH, The Volon – the perfect piece to leave hanging on your hand while you run to the next party.
- VINYL LIP LACQUER “AT FIRST SIGHT”, Nars – The ideal product to be on your lips, it can be worn both on bare lips or on another shade to add some shine. Can’t go wrong with some pearlescent gold shimmer.
What’s on your mind right now?